Announcing a NEW Online Course from PPS!
Pricing Transformation: Creating the Passion, Urgency, and Skill for Superior Pricing Across Business, Marketing & SalesCourse Description: Achieving superior pricing goes well beyond the price setting and analysis were typically done by the pricing organization. It requires a supportive company culture with a passion and urgency for pricing and profit enhancement, strong price execution motivation and skills throughout sales, the right pricing organization/structure, as well as the right pricing processes and systems. This critical part of a company’s pricing transformation is often overlooked or under invested in. Pricing leaders need to expand their role to include driving this broader transformation. This course covers many of the successful and practical strategies and tactics used by Smith as she led the DuPont Company’s pricing transformation. This course is targeted for business management and pricing leaders who desire to have a greater influence on the company culture and business, marketing and sales organizations to improve the company’s ability to deliver far greater pricing benefits. Attendees will learn:
- How to influence company culture towards a passion and urgency for pricing excellence
- How to influence sales for improved price motivation and execution
- How to influence marketing for improved value creation and value-based pricing
- How to influence business leaders towards business strategies that enhance industry pricing dynamics
- How to understand and evaluate the pricing processes and systems needed for success.