Identifying Pricing and Profitability Leakages in Your Organization:
Step-by-Step Approach How To Improve Everyday Pricing Performance
With Anton Malygin and Chethan Sharma, Directors, Pricing and Profitability Consulting Practice at PwCUnderstand the benefits of addressing everyday pricing and profitability leakages. Identify the key areas for pricing and margin improvement, learn analysis needed to identify improvement opportunities and learn how organizations implement effective every day price management.
- The value of every day price management
- Key benefits and opportunities areas for price management improvement
- How analytics can be leveraged to provide transparency and generate one consistent “single source of truth” view using information about customers and products at the transaction level
- Requirements to effectively execute price management improvements in an organization and how to make it sustainable
The Pricing Decision Framework Proven Successful by the World’s Most Profitable Companies for Getting Pricing Done Right
With Tim Smith, Ph.D, CPP, Founder and Managing Partner Wiglaf Pricing & Adjunct Marketing Professor at DePaul University
- The nature of a good price
- The impact of price concessions on profitability
- How to connect product development to pricing decisions
- How to connect customer account development to pricing decisions
- How to connect international contingencies to pricing decisions
- A proven framework for integrating pricing into strategic corporate development
With Diana Zuzek, President and CEO and Craig Alcock, Senior Partner of Beanstalk Revenue ManagementWell-designed governance and infrastructure components enable organizations to generate ongoing and consistent results. Instead of unreliable or “spikey” outcomes, performance becomes predictable and routine. This workshop will examine infrastructure and governance from a strategic perspective, discussing how business objectives and market realities shape the application of infrastructure and governance paradigms. Also, presenters will discuss basic price performance metrics and review the interdependence of good performance measures and quality governance and infrastructure outcomes. Attendee Takeaway:
- The components of infrastructure and governance
- How these components can amplify price performance
- Get Started Toolkit - How to assess your organization’s current governance and infrastructure capabilities
- How to pragmatically deploy or enhance existing models
- How to measure and monitor price performance
With Chris Mitchell, VP of Global Initiatives, and Alison Yama, Senior Dir. of Holden AdvisorsPricing technology makes implementing the mechanical aspects of price increases an easy task. The real challenge most organizations face is not "getting to a number," but rather developing an effective communications plan and a sound value rationale that the sales force can embrace with confidence and that aligns the organization around targeted price increase. Any inconsistencies in logic, messaging, or the responses of executives, sales, and customer service staff will immediately be exploited by hard-negotiating customers fighting to roll back the pricing increase. Attendee Takeaway:
- How to develop credible tools and training for all customer-facing staff to lead and defend price increase
- How to create an effective communications plan with rationale for leading a price increase
- How to use formal and informal communication channels to build momentum
- How to prepare for difficult conversations with customers that challenge the price increase
Learn more about our Workshop offerings during the 26th Annual Fall Pricing Workshops and Conference in San Francisco and register your team TODAY!
*Currently our Main site, PricingSociety.com is experiencing technical difficulties. However, you can STILL register for our upcoming Fall Pricing Workshops and Conference in San Francisco #PPSSF! The deadline to book a discounted rate at The Palace Hotel San Francisco is THIS FRIDAY!
Reach us directly:
Call - 770.509.9933 or Email: Cherica@PricingSociety.com.We look forward to speaking with you and apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook for more #PPSSF updates!Continue reading