Latin American Summit
Latin American Summit
As part of the 28th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops & Conference, we will have a Latin American Summit taking place on May 3rd.
Options & Prices
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE ONLY (May 4-5)
Member Rate: $1,795 ; Non-Member Rate: $2,095
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE + 1-DAY WORKSHOP (or Latin American Summit)
Member Rate: $2,795 ; Non-Member Rate: $3,095
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE + TWO 1-DAY WORKSHOPS
Member Rate: $3,595 ; Non-Member Rate: $3,895
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE + 2 WORKSHOPS + ONLINE CPP BUNDLE
Member Rate: $5,995 ; Non-Member Rate: $6,295
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE + 1 WORKSHOP + ONLINE CPP BUNDLE
Member Rate: $5,095 ; Non-Member Rate: $5,395
- Spring 2017 TWO 1-DAY WORKSHOPS Only
Member Rate: $2,195 ; Non-Member Rate: $2,495
- Spring 2017 1-DAY WORKSHOP Only (or Latin American Summit)
Member Rate: $1,595 ; Non-Member Rate: $1,895
When 3 people from the same firm register at the same time, the 4th registrant can attend FREE of charge.
- Option 1 – Includes the PPS Conference on May 4th & 5th. All Non-PPS Members receive a complementary 6 month membership when a purchase is made at the non-member rate.
- Option 2 – Includes one of the Full- Day CPP Workshops on May 2nd or 3rd and the PPS Conference on the 4th – 5th. Several combinations are provided for more flexibility and maximum benefit to you.
- Option 3 – Includes two 1-Day Workshops on May 2nd & 3rd in addition to the conference on the 4th & 5th.
- Options 4 & 5 – This package is designed to get your CPP Certification quickly without having to rely on subsequent budget approvals. The Package will allow
you the opportunity to earn 6 CPP Credits. You will receive the Full Conference package including a Full-Day Workshop(s), a FREE Online Pricing Course, plus 4additional Online Pricing Courses of your choice, as well as the CPP Certification Exam package – which includes the complete study guide, online study sessions and extra reading materials.
To register, simply press the button below & select “Latin American Pricing Summit” as your workshop option.
The Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel will be our host hotel for the conference. You can make your reservation today!
1601 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132