On the successful completion of the CPP program, you receive the esteemed CPP
designation. Our CPP designation is the equivalent of graduating from a pricing
university, if there ever was one. It is recognizable industry-wide as a symbol
for pricing expertise. It is the culmination of an academic endeavor that the
pricing profession clearly lacks.
To earn the CPP designation, you need:
- 6 CPP Credits: The successful conclusion of each course counts as a credit.
- Post-course test: The post-course test follows the completion of individual courses.
- CPP Accreditation Exam: The 4-hour long final exam ensures the rigors required to maintain standards of quality. Learn More
- First, ensure that all Badge applicants ARE Certified Pricing Professionals verified through PPS. *Either join the exclusive CPP LinkedIn Group or send a direct email to PPS Membership Cherica@PricingSociety.com.
- Then, click on the exclusive embed link, given to CPP (ers) that have successfully completed all course work.
- Copy and paste the link to your personal LinkedIn page.
- Finally, share with your networks so that everyone can view your new Badge!