Join the Professional Pricing Society on Twitter to chat pricing information and strategies with featured experts in real time!
So, what IS a #PricingChat?
Twitter is the VERY popular Social Media platform that operates in real-time connecting millions across the globe. Twitter chats, or #TweetChats occur when a group of people collectively tweet about the same topic using a specific hashtag (#). This allows the conversation/ topic to be found or searched by millions, at any time.
Twitter chats are often repeated bi-weekly or weekly, and can be found using the same hashtag (#).
PPS uses the Twitter chat format to discuss pricing industry information in our weekly #PricingChat! Join the conversation Wednesdays at 3:00 PM EST. It’s a great way to discuss pricing topics, network with new people and learn new strategies.
It is EASY to follow along and chat with us during a #PricingChat!
Here are (3) basic steps to participate:
Step 1. Sign up for a Twitter Account –
Log on to Twitter.com and create a profile! Add a picture of yourself, or a favorite photo as an avatar, and begin following accounts that peek interest. Personal friends, favorite brands, news outlets, etc. all have a presence on Twitter.
Step 2. Follow @Pricing Society
In order to get the best in pricing news, updates, Conference and Workshop details, and of course our #PricingChats, you must follow the Professional Pricing Society Account on Twitter (@PricingSociety). All of the #PricingChat tweets and recaps can be found searching the hashtag #PricingChat.
Step 3. Follow Along and Join the Conversation!
- Follow as the moderator (@PricingSociety) asks questions to participants. Every Tweet should use the #PricingChat hashtag (#) so that everyone can follow along and search for the content later.
- Questions are often labeled, (Q1: , Q2:, Q3:, for example) and will include the hashtag (#PricingChat).
- When answering questions, always include the hashtag (#PricingChat) so others can view the contributions to the conversation.
- It is OK to greet new people within the chat as they join or “check-in.”
- RT-ing (re-tweeting) the posts of another user within the chat is a great way to show support of a statement or share them within your network of followers. The shares encourage others to participate as the chats are open to the public!
NEXT #PRICINGCHAT: 3.18 @ 2:00 PM EST
Remember this is a fun, open space for knowledge, sharing, and learning!
We welcome your thoughts!
Please join us on TWITTER for a NEW #PricingChat!