- About Us
- Member Login
Earn 5.0 CPE Credits in Specialized Knowledge
Problem: Selecting and designing the right price structure to capture your market profitably and aligning communication to pricing strategy
Solution: Make informed decisions between unit, good-better-best versioned, or bundled pricing, and use behavioral economics to drive acceptance
1. Identify the market characteristics that support unit, versioned, and bundled pricing
2. Derive the economic models that inform optimal price structure selection
3. Construct analytical approach to identifying optimal prices in bundled pricing
4. Apply consumer behavior and behavioral economic to improve customer adoption of your prices and price structure
5. Review a case study of AT&T in successfully identifying and driving a significant change in price structures
Professional Pricing Society is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority in the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Refunds and Cancellations: Refunds are not available, but if the learner is within the first 25% of their course they can choose to transfer enrollment to another offering. For complaints or concerns, please contact our offices at 770-509-9933.
Tim Smith, PhD is the Managing Principal at Wiglaf Pricing, Adjunct Professor of Marketing and Economics at DePaul University, and Academic Advisor to the PPS Certified Pricing Professional program. Smith focuses on the use of quantitative and qualitative research to enable firms to drive profitable top-line revenue. He began his career as a research scientist in quantum mechanics before his interest in transferring technological advances to societal implementations led to pursuits in business strategy.
Smith holds a BS in Physics and Chemistry from Southern Methodist University, a BA in Mathematics from Southern Methodist University, a PhD in Physical Chemistry from the University of Chicago, and an MBA with high honors in Strategy and Marketing from the University of Chicago GSB.