The 30th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops and Conference event held in Atlanta, GA at the LOEWS Hotel Atlanta, was an incredible time!
Over 475 attendees from around the world enjoyed two full-days of Pricing Workshops where they were able to obtain credits towards their Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) Designations. Pricing Practitioners from the leading businesses including Holden Advisors, Siemans, PROS, Ibbaka and Wiglaf Pricing shared expert thought leadership and pricing strategy on a variety of topics ranging from Value-Based Pricing to Customer Segmentation.
Attendees enjoyed networking sessions and fun evenings out in the beautiful city taking in delicious foods, great music and even squeezed in some salsa dancing.
The Pricing Conference, which lasted two full days featured eight dynamic Keynote Presentations from:
- Paul Hunt, President of Pricing Solutions Ltd.
- Sonya McCullum Roberts, President, Growth & New Ventures and Strategic Pricing at Cargill North America
- Craig Zawada, Chief Visionary Officer, PROS
- Vishaal Jayaswal, Vice President, Value Strategy, Cox Automotive
- Paul Adair, Global Director, Marketing Inside Sales and Customer Operations, Strategic Pricing, PolyOne Distribution
- Edward Hartman, Co-Founder, LegalZoom and Partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Barrett Thompson, General Manager of Commercial Excellence, Zilliant
- David Bassett, Vice President, Global Revenue Management, Rockwell Automation
We will upload all of the Keynote Presentations to the Pricing Society YouTube channel over the next week, be sure to subscribe for access to this content!
This year we had the pleasure of a live-blogging feed from the Team at Syncron, a special thank-you to Leah Bell. Check out the detailed posts describing some of the most valuable sessions below:
- PPS Atlanta 2019: Focusing Service Pricing Strategies on What Matters Most
- Introduction to the 30th Annual Spring PPS at the Loews Midtown Hotel in Atlanta where we’re learning pricing service strategies for the year ahead.
- Applying The 80/20 Rule To Your Service Pricing Processes
- Paul Hunt from Pricing Solutions Ltd. discussing the 80/20 rule and how to amplify its impact by layering and streamlining service pricing processes.
- 5 Winning Strategies (and 5 Lessons Learned) on the Pricing Strategy Journey
- Vishaal Jayaswal of Cox Automotive shares his valuable lessons he has learned (and unlearned) on this quest toward a better pricing strategy.
- Aligning Pricing with Customer Value: Transitioning to Usage-Based Models
- Jeffrey MacMillan from Autodesk shares how to align pricing with customer value by transitioning to usage-based models and how to start your journey today.
- Pricing For Lifetime Value: The 3 Myths You Need To Know
- Some of the common pitfalls of pricing for a lifetime value cycle and the myths as you acquire, monetize and retain more customers.
- Value-Based Monetization Strategies For The Digital World
- Abhi Vora, Senior Director of Value Strategy at Cox Automotive, talking about value-based monetization strategies for the digital world.
The Thursday night Sponsor Hall Reception, co-sponsored by Pricefx was a huge success! People could not get enough of the Southern cuisine, flowing spirits, music and of course more exclusive networking visits to the Sponsor booths. A special thank you to all of our Sponsors:
- Model N
- Wiglaf Pricing
- Perfect Price
- Pricing Solutions
- Stratence Partners
- Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Simon Business School
- Pricing Executive Search
- Monitor Deloitte
- Holden Advisors
View the full (and growing) #PPSATL19 Photo Album on our Facebook Page!
There was also a special tribute to the leadership of PPS, President Kevin Mitchell and Meetings Team Director Helen Mitchell.
They have worked tirelessly and are behind the unparalleled success in hosting Pricing Workshops and Conferences around the Globe for over 30 years. Congratulations!
Thanks to all of our hard-working staff for helping us pull off another successful event, the team at the LOEWS Hotel Atlanta for ensuring the accommodations were incredible and every Speaker, Presenter and Sponsor for sharing their pricing expertise.
We’re already looking forward to the 30th Annual Fall Pricing Workshops and Conference event in Las Vegas, NV this October!
Learn more at Pricingsociety.com – registration is now open.
Take advantage of the Early Bird pricing for your teams!