Students are required to take Core Pricing Skills then choose 5 additional courses at their discretion based on career goals, skill gaps and personal interest. For assistance with choosing your courses, our Education team is happy to assist. Please contact Michael Tatonetti, Director of Certification & Education, for assistance at Michael@pricingsociety.com. Elective courses may be changed throughout the program so long as you have not begun the course.
- How to Use AI in Business to Make Better Decisions
- 30th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops & Conference In Atlanta, GA
- The 14th Annual European & Global Pricing Workshops & Conference – Amsterdam Recap
- PPSDALLAS18 Fall Pricing Workshops & Conference Event – RECAP
- Membership Benefits – Kevin Mitchell Interview With Ibbaka