The Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) designation is the standard for advanced knowledge and expertise in the field of Pricing. Since 2003, over 900 individuals have taken courses in pricing through Professional Pricing Society and pass their exam to earn the CPP designation. The CPP indicates knowledge and skill in pricing across industries.
- How to Use AI in Business to Make Better Decisions
- 30th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops & Conference In Atlanta, GA
- The 14th Annual European & Global Pricing Workshops & Conference – Amsterdam Recap
- PPSDALLAS18 Fall Pricing Workshops & Conference Event – RECAP
- Membership Benefits – Kevin Mitchell Interview With Ibbaka